Understanding the context of bisexual mental health
This is a qualitative study of 55 bisexual people’s experiences with mental health services and care in Ontario that serves as the pilot study to our current study on bisexual mental health (see above). Please visit our Bisexual Community page for more information about this study.
- Principal Investigators: Dr. Lori Ross and Anna Travers
- Co-Investigator: Cheryl Dobinson
Funded by the Centre for Addiction & Mental Health Community Research Capacity Enhancement Program
- This is Our Community: Bisexual Anti-stigma Poster Campaign
- Unique Issues Bisexual People Face in Intimate Relationships: A Descriptive Exploration of Lived Experience.
- Bisexual peoples’ experiences with mental health services: A qualitative investigation.
- Perceived determinants of mental health for bisexual people: A qualitative examination.